With a chill around, a fresh veggie soup is always a good idea! Today I am sharing our farm's classic veggie soup recipe with you. Enjoy🥕 🧅 🥔 🍜 🍲
~Classic LG Farmhouse Veggie Soup ~
- 2 potatoes, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 leek, sliced thin
- 1 Liter Vegetable Stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add olive oil to a big soup pot.
- Over medium heat, add onion, leek and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and add the potatoes to the pot.
- Close the lid and let simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring in between.
- Now add vegetable stock and then add the remaining vegetables.
- When the mixture brings to boil, lower the heat.
- Cook around 30-35 minutes and when done, season with salt and pepper.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and blend afterwards for a nice and smooth consistency.
- Serve topped with fresh green onions or parsley.
Try this recipe with our top quality vegetables in London! We deliver fresh groceries online.