Buy fresh parsley online from London Grocery!
How to Select Fresh Parsley?
Parsley should be vibrant green, fresh, and free from yellowed leaves or signs of decay.
How to Store & Keep Parsley Fresh?
To keep fresh parsley in the refrigerator for several weeks, wash the entire bunch in warm water, shake off all excess moisture, wrap in paper towel and seal in a plastic bag. If you need longer storage time, remove the paper towel and place the sealed bag in the freezer.
Parsley is Good For You!
- Contains many important nutrients.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Supports bone health.
- Contains cancer-fighting substances.
- Rich in nutrients that protect your eyes.
- May improve heart health.
- Parsley extract has antibacterial properties.
- Easy to add to your diet.
Best Recipe for Parsley
Parsley Sauce Recipe
- 25g/1oz butter
- 25g/1oz plain flour
- 600ml/1 pint milk
- Salt and white pepper
- 4 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a medium heat. Stir in the flour and cook for 1–2 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and gradually stir in the milk to get a smooth sauce. Return to the heat and, stirring all the time, bring to the boil.
- Simmer gently for 8–10 minutes and season with salt and white pepper.
- Stir in the parsley and serve.
You should try fish in this parsley sauce!