Welcome to the best online red radish shopping! Buy fresh red radish online from London Grocery!
How to Select Fresh Red Radishes?
The color of a radish is a strong indicator of its taste. Pick the ones that are a rich, full red.
How to Store Your Red Radishes?
For longer storage, put unwashed radishes with their greens removed in a plastic zip-top baggie with a slightly damp, folded paper towel at the bottom. Put the bag in a cool, moist, dark place, like the crisper drawer of the fridge. They'll last several weeks stored in this manner.
Red Radishes are Good for You!
Red Radishes contains potassium, folate, riboflavin, vitamin B6 and K, calcium, magnesium and many more! Also with its fiber it will support your healthy digestive system.
What is the Best Recipe for Red Radishes?
Garlic Roasted Radishes
- 1 lb. radishes, ends trimmed and halved
- 1 tbsp. melted ghee or butter (may sub coconut oil or avocado oil)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2–3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp. dried parsley, dried chives or dried dill
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a bowl, combine the radishes, melted ghee or butter, salt and pepper and toss until radishes are evenly coated. Save adding the minced garlic until just before the radishes are done roasting.
- Spread radishes out in a large 9x13 inch baking dish. Don’t over crowd.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing every 10 or so minutes. Add the minced garlic and dried parsley and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until radishes are golden brown and cooked through.
- Optional: Serve with a side of ranch for dipping or drizzling on top and garnish with parsley, dill or chives.
You can try to make pickled radish recipes!
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London and rest of the UK, delivery windows is between 09:00-19:00.
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders above £50 within the UK!
We apply £19.99 delivery fee for orders below £50.
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
There is no minimum order fee but £19.99 delivery fee is applied for orders below £50.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DHL. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £29.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through email@example.com regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 24 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
9) Do you have surcharge/oversize fees?
Yes, if your order weight/volume exceeds 15kg/15lt , we apply £1 surcharge fee for extra liters/kg.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.