Shop green grapes online from London Grocery.
How to Select Best Green Grapes?
Look for plump, firm green grapes.
How to Store Cotton Candy Grapes?
Store green grapes in a plastic bag/wrap, in the refrigerator, up to one week.
What's the Nutritional Value of Green Grapes?
Green grapes are fat free and very low in sodium. Green grapes are a very good source of vitamin K, manganese and vitamin C.
What's the Best Recipe for Grape Tart?
Try Easy Fresh Grape Tart! We promise, you'll love this!
👩🍳 Chef's Favorite Recipe : Fresh Grape Tart
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter chunks
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Pastry Cream
- 3.5 cups green grapes, seedless
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix flour, sugar and salt. Add butter and keep mixing. Use a food processor if possible.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of cold water and mix. Add the rolled oats.
- Take a pan and press dough in. Keep the sides one inch up.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes. When done, set aside.
- Take the cooled cream and start mixing. When the pastry cream is smooth, spread on the crust and decorate with the grapes next.
- Refrigerate overnight. Before serving, add confectioner's sugar for decoration.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London and rest of the UK, delivery windows is between 09:00-19:00.
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders above £50 within the UK!
We apply £19.99 delivery fee for orders below £50.
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
There is no minimum order fee but £19.99 delivery fee is applied for orders below £50.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DHL. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £29.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through firstname.lastname@example.org regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 24 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
9) Do you have surcharge/oversize fees?
Yes, if your order weight/volume exceeds 15kg/15lt , we apply £1 surcharge fee for extra liters/kg.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via email@example.com
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.