Buy Fresh Chuck Steak 500 gr Online with London Grocery
How to Store Fresh Chuck Steak?
Wrap the meat in freezer paper, freezer bags or aluminum foil. Seal the packaging well to keep air out and moisture in the package. Freezer containers can also be used for ground beef, stew beef or other meats frozen in small portions.
What's the Health Benefits of Chuck Steak?
- Provides a Large Source of L-Carnitine.
- Provides the “Master Antioxidant” Glutathione.
- High in Protein and Helps Improve Muscle Mass.
- Extremely Rich in Minerals.
- Helps Prevent Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Contains Carnosine, a Potent Amino Acid.
- Full of Vitamins.
What's the Best Recipe for Chuck Steak?
Budget Baked Chuck Steak in Foil
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds chuck steak
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3 carrots (halved lengthwise and cut into quarters)
- 2 ribs celery (cut into sticks)
- 3 medium potatoes (peeled and quartered)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Gather the ingredients. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Tear off a 2- to 3-foot piece of 18-inch-wide heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Place the steak in the center of the foil and sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Cover the meat with the vegetables. Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt and paprika.
- Fold foil over and seal it well to hold in the juices.
- Place the foil package in a large, shallow baking pan or roasting pan.
- Bake the steak and vegetables in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until the chuck steak is very tender. Serve and enjoy.
Our Chuck Steak is a halal product. View Halal Meat Certificate information.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London and rest of the UK, delivery windows is between 09:00-19:00.
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders above £50 within the UK!
We apply £19.99 delivery fee for orders below £50.
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
There is no minimum order fee but £19.99 delivery fee is applied for orders below £50.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DHL. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £39.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through email@example.com regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 24 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
9) Do you have surcharge/oversize fees?
Yes, if your order weight/volume exceeds 15kg/15lt , we apply £1 surcharge fee for extra liters/kg.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.