Buy Fresh Grass Fed Scottish Beef Mince Meat 500 gr Online with London Grocery
How to Store Fresh Beef Mince Meat?
- Do not store fresh mince any longer than necessary. Refer to use-by dates for packaged mince and use well within that time.
- Freeze mince you don’t intend to use. Mince can be frozen for 2 to 3 months. Rather than freezing un-packaged mince in a roundish shape as bought from the butcher, lay it out flat to freeze. This allows the mince to both freeze and thaw evenly.
- Thaw frozen mince (or any meat) slowly in the fridge, away from any ready-to-eat food.
- Use extra care with frozen mince. Its greater exposed surface area of meat means it should be cooked as soon as possible after defrosting.
- Only thaw mince in the microwave if you’re cooking the mince immediately after.
- Never refreeze thawed mince (or any meat).
Health Benefits of Grass Fed Scottish Beef Mince Meat
- Provides a Large Source of L-Carnitine.
- Provides the “Master Antioxidant” Glutathione.
- High in Protein and Helps Improve Muscle Mass.
- Extremely Rich in Minerals.
- Helps Prevent Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Contains Carnosine, a Potent Amino Acid.
- Full of Vitamins.
What's the Best Recipe for Beef Mince Meat?
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 12 beef meatballs
- 15g butter
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- ½ tsp allspice
- 200ml chicken stock
- 175ml single cream
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- A splash of Worcestershire sauce
- A pinch of salt and ground black pepper
- A small handful of chopped fresh dill
- Mashed potato and a dollop of lingonberry or cranberry sauce to serve
- Heat 2 tsp olive oil in a heavy-based frying pan (with a lid) over a medium-high heat, then brown 12 meatballs all over. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Turn down the heat to low-medium, add 15g butter to the pan and whisk until melted. Whisk in 1 tbsp plain flour and ½ tsp allspice, then cook until smelling toasty
- Gradually add 200ml chicken stock and 175ml single cream, whisking all the time, until smooth.
- Return the meatballs to the pan, cover and simmer gently for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through. Season with a squeeze of lemon juice,
- A splash of Worcestershire sauce and a pinch of salt and ground black pepper.
- Sprinkle with a small handful of chopped fresh dill and serve with mashed potato and a dollop of lingonberry or cranberry sauce.
Our Grass Fed Scottish Beef Mince Meat is a halal product. View Halal Meat Certificate information.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London and rest of the UK, delivery windows is between 09:00-19:00.
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders above £50 within the UK!
We apply £19.99 delivery fee for orders below £50.
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
There is no minimum order fee but £19.99 delivery fee is applied for orders below £50.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DPD. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £39.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax or not allow your products to pass, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through firstname.lastname@example.org regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it. However, you should contact us at least 48 hours prior to your delivery.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 48 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
9) Do you have surcharge/oversize fees?
Yes, if your order weight/volume exceeds 15kg/15lt , we apply £1 surcharge fee for extra liters/kg.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via email@example.com
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.