Buy Fresh Salmon Fillet Boneless & Skinless Online with London Grocery! Top quality fresh salmon fillets are rich in nutrients and they make a perfect healthy meal!
Salmon fillet is a delicious and nutritious cut of fish that is prized for its rich, buttery flavor and delicate texture. It is a versatile ingredient that can be prepared in many different ways, from simple grilling to complex sauces and marinades.
Salmon is a good source of protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamin D, making it a healthy choice for those looking to maintain a balanced diet. It is also low in calories and contains no carbohydrates or sugar, making it an ideal option for those on a low-carb or keto diet.
Our delicious Salmon is an excellent source of protein. 100 grams of Salmon have approximately 21 grams of protein. It is a perfect source of numerous vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids and sodium.
Salmon fillets can be prepared in many different ways, from simple pan-searing to baking in the oven. They can also be grilled, smoked, or poached, depending on your preferences and the recipe you're following.
What's the Best Way of Cooking Fresh Salmon Fillets?
Try this Salmon Fillet Recipe with Honey & Garlic Sauce! It's full of flavour and delicious!
- 500gr Salmon Fillets, Boneless
- 1/2 teaspoons of salt and pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoons chilli pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cool water
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- Fresh Parsley for decoration
- A few slices of fresh lime for serving
- Brush salmon fillets with olive oil, salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Melt butter on an oven-safe skillet.
- Add garlic mince and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add honey, soy sauce, water and lemon juice. Stir well.
- Preheat oven on, without the fan.
- Put salmon fillets into the pan and cook them until golden on each side (3-4 mins).
- Make sure the fillets are getting enough of the sauce in the pan.
- Remove from the heat. Put the skillet into the oven and grill for 6-8 minutes (or until the fresh salmon fillets are cooked nicely).
- Top with chopped fresh parsley and decorate with lime slices to serve.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London and rest of the UK, delivery windows is between 09:00-19:00.
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders above £50 within the UK!
We apply £19.99 delivery fee for orders below £50.
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
There is no minimum order fee but £19.99 delivery fee is applied for orders below £50.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DPD. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £39.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax or not allow your products to pass, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through email@example.com regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it. However, you should contact us at least 48 hours prior to your delivery.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 48 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
9) Do you have surcharge/oversize fees?
Yes, if your order weight/volume exceeds 15kg/15lt , we apply £1 surcharge fee for extra liters/kg.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.