Buy Fresh Salmon Fillet Boneless & Skinless Online with London Grocery! Top quality fresh salmon fillets are rich in nutrients and they make a perfect healthy meal!
What's the Best Way of Cooking Fresh Salmon Fillets?
Try this Salmon Fillet Recipe with Honey & Garlic Sauce! It's full of flavour and delicious!
- 500gr Salmon Fillets, Boneless
- 1/2 teaspoons of salt and pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoons chilli pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cool water
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- Fresh Parsley for decoration
- A few slices of fresh lime for serving
- Brush salmon fillets with olive oil, salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Melt butter on an oven-safe skillet.
- Add garlic mince and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add honey, soy sauce, water and lemon juice. Stir well.
- Preheat oven on, without the fan.
- Put salmon fillets into the pan and cook them until golden on each side (3-4 mins).
- Make sure the fillets are getting enough of the sauce in the pan.
- Remove from the heat. Put the skillet into the oven and grill for 6-8 minutes (or until the fresh salmon fillets are cooked nicely).
- Top with chopped fresh parsley and decorate with lime slices to serve.