Top Quality Fresh Oysters from London Grocery.With their unique and delicious flavour, London Grocery Fresh Oysters are a customer favourite.
How to Store Fresh Oysters?
Keep fresh oysters refrigerated. Do not store in the freezer. Consume fresh oyster upon 1-2 days from delivery. Follow the instructions on the pack.
What's the Best Recipe with Fresh Oysters?
Try Oysters with Garlic. Full of taste and easy to make!
- 12 Fresh Oysters
- 1/4 cup Butter (at room temperature)
- 1/2 Fresh Lemon
- 1 Bunch of Fresh Parsley Leaves, Chopped Finely
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 Garlic, minced.
- In a medium bowl, mix garlic mince with the butter.
- Zest the lemon and add into the bowl.
- Squeeze the fresh lemon juice in the bowl.
- Add chopped parsley and black pepper and mix the butter.
- Shuck fresh oysters and remove the top shells.
- Use a baking tray and place a baking sheet.
- Place the oysters in the baking sheet and top them with the butter garlic mix.
- Turn on the grill mode of your oven (or use the broiler).
- Grill the oysters until the butter is bubbly and the oysters begin to curl from the edges (around 4-9 mins).