Buy Fresh Flat Mushrooms Online with London Grocery! Pack Size: 2
These flat mushrooms are fully mature and flavoursome. Fresh flat mushrooms are excellent for roasts, barbecues or slicing.
What are the Vitamin Contents of Fresh Flat Mushrooms?
Flat mushrooms delivered fresh are low in calories, cholesterol and sodium. Flat mushrooms contain dietary fiber and protein. They are also rich in Vitamin B and potassium.
How to Store Fresh Flat Mushrooms?
Refrigerate flat fresh mushrooms after purchase and wash before using. We deliver online flat mushrooms, best mushrooms in London.
What's the Best Recipe with Fresh Flat Mushrooms?
We love this Stuffed Flat Mushrooms Recipe. It's easy, juicy and delicious!
Stuffed Flat Mushrooms Bake
- 6 Flat Mushrooms
- 6 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 6 Small Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- A small bunch of parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 2 table spoons of bread crumbs, fresh
- 2 teaspoons of Hot Pepper Sauce (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons of crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese
- 3 tablespoons of Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Preheat your oven in grill mode.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add garlic and onions. Fry until tender.
- Remove mushroom stems from mushrooms and add them into the pan. Fry until golden brown.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Now add fresh parsley, cheese mixture, bread crumbs and the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste and add 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil if the mixture is dry.
- Take washed flat mushroom caps and fill them with the mixture.
- Place in a grilling tin over non-stick paper.
- When done, brush mushrooms with olive oil.
- Bake until tender and soft.
- Decorate with fresh parsley leaves and serve immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London, delivery windows is between 14:00-20:00pm, for rest of the UK, delivery windows is 08:00am-13:00pm
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders above £35 within the UK!
We apply £9.99 delivery fee for orders below £35.
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
There is no minimum order fee but £9.99 delivery fee is applied for orders below £35.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DHL. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £14.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through email@example.com regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 24 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
9) Do you have surcharge/oversize fees?
Yes, if your order weight/volume exceeds 15kg/15lt , we apply £1 surcharge fee for extra liters/kg.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.