Shop Leek Online from London Grocery.
Pack Size: 1 Pack
How to Store Leek Delivered Fresh?
Keep in the refrigerator with loosely wrapped plastic.
What's the Best Recipe for Leek and Pot Soup?
Our Favourite👩🍳 : Potato and Leek Soup
- 3 Leeks, large
- 3 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Water, 1 liter
- 3 garlic cloves,
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Wast thoroughly finely chopped leeks.
- Dice potatoes.
- Mince the garlic cloves.
- Heat olive oil in a pot.
- Add leeks and sauté until soft.
- Next, add garlic and potatoes, keep sautéing.
- Add salt and pepper and bring to boil, cover the pan.
- Reduce the heat and follow until properly cooked.
- Use a blender to blend all the veggies until the texture you like is reached.
- Reheat if required after blending. Put into bowls and dress with parmesan slice or crusty bread (optional).
What's the Vitamin Contents of Leeks?
Leeks are fat-free, a good source of fibre and can be eaten raw or cooked. The leeks are low in Sodium. It is also a good source of Vitamin B6, Iron and Magnesium, and a very good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Folate and Manganese.