Buy Green Turkish Peppers Online from London Grocery. 500 gr.
How to Store Green Turkish Peppers?
Store them in your refrigerator's crisper drawer.
What's the Best Recipe for Long Green Peppers?
Try our suggestion: Green Pepper Soup 🌶
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 2 Cups Green Peppers, diced into small pieces
- 3 table spoons of olive oil
- 1 cup canned tomatoes
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 6 cups veggie broth (add 1 cup regular broth if you prefer)
- 2 potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- Put olive oil in a dutch oven and add green Turkish peppers, onion and celery. Sautee until tender.
- Add rice and keep mixing.
- Slowly add tomatoes, potatoes and broth.
- Season with salt, pepper and your preferred seasonings.
- Slowly cook until all veggies are soft (around 40 mins)
- If you prefer, blend afterwards.
What's the Vitamin Contents of Green Turkish Peppers Delivered Fresh?
Low in Saturated Fat, and very low in Cholesterol and Sodium. It is also a good source of Thiamin, Niacin, Folate, Magnesium and Copper, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Potassium and Manganese.