Discover the delicious Squid Rings with a gourmet taste. Cook as a calamari or grill it to your taste, these squid rings will be your favourite dinner treat!
What are the Nutrients in Squid Rings?
Squid is a source of vitamin B12 and B6. Squid Rings also include Selenium and Vitamin E.
What's the Best Recipe with Squid Rings?
Try Easy Calamari Fry!
- Oil for Frying
- 500 gr Squid rings, cleaned and dried
- 2 Cups of Flour
- Salt & ground pepper to taste
- 1 Fresh Lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- Use a large pot to ready frying oil.
- In a mixing bowl, add salt, pepper, garlic powder and flour. Mix with a spoon.
- Add squid rings in the flour mix and quickly transfer them to the frying oil.
- Fry for 1-3 mins (or until to your taste).
- Serve with a dip of your choosing and fresh lemon slices.