Shop cabbage red online from London Grocery. 1 Pack.
How to Store Cabbage Red?
Buy fresh cabbage red online and keep refrigerated using a plastic wrap.
What's the Best Recipe for Cabbage Red?
Our 👩🍳 Chef's Favorite Recipe : Red Cabbage ColeSlaw
- 1 small head red cabbage, thinly sliced and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon milk, or more as needed
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar, or more to taste
- Add all ingredients to list
- Combine cabbage, carrot, mayonnaise, cranberries, walnuts, milk, cider vinegar, and sugar in a bowl; stir well. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts of Red Cabbage Coleslaw
- Per Serving: 216 calories; 18 g fat; 14.1 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein; 7 mg cholesterol; 137 mg sodium.
What's the Vitamin Contents of Organic Cabbage Red?
Cabbage red row is super rich of vitamin content! There are significant amounts of vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin B6 and folate in every 1.5-cup serving.