Green apples delivered fresh! Crisp, fresh and hand-picked! Essential for your kitchen. A perfect snack on-the-go or yummy in a soft pie!
What's the Best Way to Store Granny Smith's Apples?
Store sour apple in the crisper drawer of your refrigerator. They will stay perfectly fresh a long time.
What's the Best Recipe with Green Apples?
Try Green Apple Sorbet!
- 2 Green Apples, peeled and diced.
- 3-4 large mint leaves, chopped.
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients.
- Pour the batter into ice trays and freeze.
- When the mixture is frozen, put the ice cubes into a plastic, air-tight container and blend, freeze again.
- When frozen, serve with fresh mint leaves on top.
What are the Nutritional Benefits of Granny Smith Apples?
Green apples are a source of potassium, phosphorus, calcium, manganese, magnesium, iron and zinc. Green apples contain vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, E, K, folate and niacin.