Shop mint online on London Grocery! Fresh delivered mints!
How to Select Fresh Mints?
Look for mint leaves that are perky and even-colored, not wilting. If you’re at the farmer's market, smell them. You should get a noseful of that distinct aroma.
How to Store Mints?
To store mint loose in a container or plastic bag, swaddled in a just-damp paper towel so it won’t dry out and air can circulate. It’ll stay fresh for at least a week or even longer.
Benefits of Mint and Peppermint Tea
From giving our upset stomach some relief to providing our drinks a refreshing taste and aroma. Its calmative properties can leave you relaxed, release your stress and mental pressure; that’s how good and rejuvenating peppermint is. Peppermint tea helps in aiding weight loss, reduces heartburn, makes your skin glow, induces sleep and provides satiety, further helping you to lose weight.
What is The Best Recipe for Mints?
- 1/4 cup sugar for simple syrup
- 1 2/3 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons julienned mint, plus leaves for garnish
- 1 lemon, sliced 1/4-inch thick, plus more for garnish
- Ice cubes
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and 1/4 cup water. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat. Let stand until completely cool.
- In a large pitcher half-filled with ice, add 2 cups water, lemon juice, simple syrup, mint, and lemon slices. Stir to combine. Serve over ice. Garnish with mint leaves and lemon slices.