Enoki Mushrooms are a kind of gourmet mushrooms with long, white clusters. They are popular Asian cuisine, and often used with Sushi recipes. We delivery fresh enoki mushrooms at your door.
How do you Store Enoki Mushrooms?
Store Enoki Mushrooms in a plastic bag, in the refrigerator. Follow the instructions on the label for best before dates.
What are the Nutrients in Enoki Mushrooms?
Enoki mushrooms are low in calories and rich in complex carbohydrates. Enoki mushrooms include dietary fibers and protein. They include a list of vitamins and minerals. Enoki mushrooms contain vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, phosphorus, iron, selenium, thiamin, calcium and copper.
What's the Best Recipe with Enoki Mushrooms?
Try Beef Enoki Mushrooms Recipe!
- 250 gram beef tendorloin chunks
- 250 gram Enoki Mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 Fresh Leek, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 4 Chili Peppers, sliced thin
- Fresh Celery, chopped
- In a large pot, boil water. Add enoki mushrooms and let them boil for 2 minutes.
- Take enoki mushrooms out of boiling water and put them into a bowl. Set aside.
- Take a pan and add olive oil.
- Add garlic and leek mince and fry until soft (around 3-4 mins).
- Add chopped celeries.
- Add chili slices. Fry for one more minute.
- Add 1 cup boiling water combined with vinegar and salt.
- Add beef chunks cook for 3 minutes (or until the chunks are soft).
- Remove from the heat and combine with the Enoki Bowl.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley or green onions.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London, delivery windows is between 14:00-20:00pm, for rest of the UK, delivery windows is 08:00am-13:00pm
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders within the UK!
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
In order to keep our transportation costs manageable, our minimum order amount is £40.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DHL. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £14.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through firstname.lastname@example.org regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it.
7) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
8) Can I give instructions for my order?
Yes, we can carry out your requests. For example, we can cut your whole lamb to small pieces or clean & gut your fishes.
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the delivery date in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.