With its outstanding colour and vibrant look, Dragon Fruit (Pitahaya) is a healthy tropical fruit. We deliver the top quality Dragon Fruit in London, at your door. Prepare a refreshing fruit dish or make a snack, you'll love the dragon fruit.
What are the Vitamins in Dragon Fruit?
Dragon Fruit (Pitahaya) contains Vitamin C, Fiber, Iron and Magnesium. It is low in calories and rich in fibers.
How to Store Dragon Fruit?
Place dragon fruit in a cool and dry place if you plan to eat within 1-2 days. For a longer storage, place in the crisper drawer of your refrigerator.
Where to Buy Dragon Fruit London?
London Grocery delivers top quality, delicious Dragon Fruit at your doorstep!
What's the Best Recipe with Dragon Fruit?
We love this dragon fruit smoothie recipe!
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- 2/3 cup dragon fruit chunks, frozen
- 1/2 cup blackberries, frozen
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 5.3 ounces strawberry yogurt (150 grams)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond or oat milk
- 1/2 cup ice water
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a jar and decorate with frozen berries if you’d like.