Top quality British strawberries. Hand-picked delicately. Juicy and sweet flavour, with our premium quality. Pack size: 250 gr.
How to Store Strawberries?
Store the strawberries in the crisp drawer of your refrigerator. Use a container to allow vent.
What are the Strawberries' Benefits?
Strawberries are packed with vitamins, fiber and antioxidants. They are sodium-free, fat-free and low-calorie. Strawberries also include manganese, potassium and vitamin C.
What's the Best Recipe to try with Strawberries?
Try this delicious Strawberry Cheesecake!
For the Crust
- 2 cups crushed digestive biscuits (sweet
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
For the Filling
- Cream Cheese, at room temp, 400 gr.
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 3 large eggs
For the Strawberry Topping
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 Kg Strawberries, pureed
- 1 Cup chopped raw strawberries
- Preheat oven to 300°F and butter a pie pan.
- Heat the butter on low heat so it is melted completely.
- Combine the crust ingredients in a pan. Press the mixture with the help of a presser into the baking pan. In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese, sugar and flour. Add eggs one by one. Add cream and cornstarch. Mix.
- Pour this batter on top of the crust. Bake the cheesecake for 20-30 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave door closed for 40 minutes.
- Open the oven door, leave the cake inside and wait for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let completely cool on the countertop.
- For the strawberry topping, combine the sugar, cornstarch and strawberry puree.
- Cook for 15-20 mins and bring to boil.
- Remove from the heat. Add chopped strawberries into this mixture and let cool for 20 minutes. Pour the strawberry topping over the cheesecake and allow to cool completely.
- When completely cool, place the cheesecake in refrigerator overnight.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London, delivery windows is between 14:00-20:00pm, for rest of the UK, delivery windows is 08:00am-13:00pm
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders within the UK!
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
In order to keep our transportation costs manageable, our minimum order amount is £40.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DHL. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £14.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through firstname.lastname@example.org regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 24 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via email@example.com
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.