Top quality British strawberries. Hand-picked delicately. Juicy and sweet flavour, with our premium quality. Pack size: 250 gr.
How to Store Strawberries?
Store the strawberries in the crisp drawer of your refrigerator. Use a container to allow vent.
What are the Strawberries' Benefits?
Strawberries are packed with vitamins, fiber and antioxidants. They are sodium-free, fat-free and low-calorie. Strawberries also include manganese, potassium and vitamin C.
What's the Best Recipe to try with Strawberries?
Try this delicious Strawberry Cheesecake!
For the Crust
- 2 cups crushed digestive biscuits (sweet
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
For the Filling
- Cream Cheese, at room temp, 400 gr.
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 3 large eggs
For the Strawberry Topping
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 Kg Strawberries, pureed
- 1 Cup chopped raw strawberries
- Preheat oven to 300°F and butter a pie pan.
- Heat the butter on low heat so it is melted completely.
- Combine the crust ingredients in a pan. Press the mixture with the help of a presser into the baking pan. In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese, sugar and flour. Add eggs one by one. Add cream and cornstarch. Mix.
- Pour this batter on top of the crust. Bake the cheesecake for 20-30 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave door closed for 40 minutes.
- Open the oven door, leave the cake inside and wait for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let completely cool on the countertop.
- For the strawberry topping, combine the sugar, cornstarch and strawberry puree.
- Cook for 15-20 mins and bring to boil.
- Remove from the heat. Add chopped strawberries into this mixture and let cool for 20 minutes. Pour the strawberry topping over the cheesecake and allow to cool completely.
- When completely cool, place the cheesecake in refrigerator overnight.