Fresh White Cup Mushrooms are delicious with a wide range of recipes. They go perfect with a pasta dish or with a grill. We deliver the best mushrooms online, at your door.
What are the Vitamin Values of Fresh White Cup Mushrooms?
White cup mushrooms are low in calories and sugar. They include high amounts of Protein and Vitamin D. They also include Vitamin B12.
How to Store Fresh White Cup Mushrooms?
Store fresh mushrooms unwashed and as whole. Place them in a clean paper bag and fold the bag. Place in the refrigerator. Store up to 5 days.
What's the Best Recipe with White Cup Mushrooms?
Try Roasted Mushrooms with Butter! It's a healthy and easy recipe.
- 500 gr White Cup Mushrooms, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 5 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- A bunch of Fresh parsley, chopped
- Cooking Oil (Spray)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Use a sheet pan and spray with cooking oil
- Place the mushrooms on the pan.
- Use a bowl to mix butter, garlic, olive oil and seasoning.
- Toss the mixture over the mushrooms.
- Bake for 15~ mins (or until the mushrooms are soft and tender).
- Top with fresh parsley before serving.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London, delivery windows is between 14:00-20:00pm, for rest of the UK, delivery windows is 08:00am-13:00pm
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders within the UK!
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
In order to keep our transportation costs manageable, our minimum order amount is £40.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DHL. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £14.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through firstname.lastname@example.org regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it.
7) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
8) Can I give instructions for my order?
Yes, we can carry out your requests. For example, we can cut your whole lamb to small pieces or clean & gut your fishes.
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the delivery date in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.