Fresh White Cup Mushrooms are delicious with a wide range of recipes. They go perfect with a pasta dish or with a grill. We deliver the best mushrooms online, at your door.
What are the Vitamin Values of Fresh White Cup Mushrooms?
White cup mushrooms are low in calories and sugar. They include high amounts of Protein and Vitamin D. They also include Vitamin B12.
How to Store Fresh White Cup Mushrooms?
Store fresh mushrooms unwashed and as whole. Place them in a clean paper bag and fold the bag. Place in the refrigerator. Store up to 5 days.
What's the Best Recipe with White Cup Mushrooms?
Try Roasted Mushrooms with Butter! It's a healthy and easy recipe.
- 500 gr White Cup Mushrooms, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 5 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- A bunch of Fresh parsley, chopped
- Cooking Oil (Spray)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Use a sheet pan and spray with cooking oil
- Place the mushrooms on the pan.
- Use a bowl to mix butter, garlic, olive oil and seasoning.
- Toss the mixture over the mushrooms.
- Bake for 15~ mins (or until the mushrooms are soft and tender).
- Top with fresh parsley before serving.