Buy Fresh Coconut from London Grocery. Pack Size: 1 Pack. Used for its fresh, water, milk or oil, coconuts are highly nutritious. Extract coconut water, shred for a healthy cookie or eat raw. We deliver them at their finest state.
How to Store Fresh Coconuts?
Unopened and fresh coconuts can be stored at room temperature. Cracked coconut meat should be placed in refrigerator in an air-tight container and should be consumed quicker.
What's the Best Recipe with coconut delivered fresh?
You should definitely try fresh coconut energy bites!
- 2 cups of fresh coconut, grated finely.
- 2/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Nuts (ground or chopped)
- 1 Lemon (for peels)
- Put fresh coconuts, sugar, milk and grated lemon peels in a pan, over medium heat.
- Begin cooking and mix often.
- Stir until the mixture is cooked properly.
- When done, add ground/chopped nuts.
- Set aside to cool down.
- When cool enough, roll and make small balls on a baking sheet.
- If you prefer, roll the balls in bowl of coconut flakes for an extra layer.
What's the Vitamin Contents of Fresh Coconuts?
Coconuts are very nutritious and coconuts are rich in fibre, vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6 and minerals including iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous.