Fresh and tender, white button mushrooms from London Grocery Online. White button mushrooms are cream-colored and often used in fries or salads. Firm and delicious, they are a common mushroom variety.
What are the nutrients in White Button Mushroom?
White button mushrooms are rich in protein and vitamin D. They also include vitamin B12. They have low calories. Button mushrooms contain also Selenium and Phosphorus.
How do you Store White Button Mushrooms?
Refrigerate white button mushrooms after delivery. Follow instructions on the package.
What's the Best Recipe with White Button Mushrooms?
Try Easy Garlic Mushrooms with Butter. We love the delicious smell!
- 500 gr White button mushrooms
- 5 tablespoons of butter
- 5 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- Bunch of Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Salt & Pepper ( to taste )
- In a large skillet, melt the butter.
- Add mushrooms in the pan and season with salt and pepper to taste. Sautee for 5-7 minutes, until mushrooms are soft and tender.
- Add minced garlic sautee for 1 more minute.
- Turn off the heat and top with fresh parsley to serve.