Buy Ready Beetroots Online from London Grocery. Pack size: 1 Pack
How to Store Beetroots?
Remove leaves, leaving about an inch of the stems. Use leaves as greens- raw or cooked. Store roots in a plastic bag in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Wash before cooking.
What's the Best Recipe for Beetroot Dips?
Our Favourite: Beet Hummus Dip
- 2, 15 oz. cans of chickpeas
- 1, 15 oz. can cut or whole beets, drained (about 8.5 oz)
- ½ Cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 ½ lemons)
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp. tahini paste
- Salt, to taste
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Cumin, to garnish
- Strain one can of chickpeas and set aside.
- Combine half of the first can of drained chickpeas with the whole second can, and warm in their liquid in a small saucepan. Once they come to a gentle simmer, strain out the chickpea juice and blend in a food processor while still warm into a fine purée.
- Add in the beets and continue to blend until smooth.
- Next, add the tahini, followed by the garlic, lemon juice, and salt. Pulse again until combined. Taste and season with more salt if needed.
- Serve garnished with the rest of the chickpeas, a drizzle of olive oil, and a sprinkle of cumin if desired.
What's the Vitamin Contents of Ready Beetroots?
Fat free, saturated fat free, cholesterol free, low sodium, excellent source of folate.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London and rest of the UK, delivery windows is between 09:00-19:00.
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders above £50 within the UK!
We apply £19.99 delivery fee for orders below £50.
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
There is no minimum order fee but £19.99 delivery fee is applied for orders below £50.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DPD. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £39.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax or not allow your products to pass, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through email@example.com regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it. However, you should contact us at least 48 hours prior to your delivery.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 48 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
9) Do you have surcharge/oversize fees?
Yes, if your order weight/volume exceeds 15kg/15lt , we apply £1 surcharge fee for extra liters/kg.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.