Buy Ready Beetroots Online from London Grocery. Pack size: 1 Pack
How to Store Beetroots?
Remove leaves, leaving about an inch of the stems. Use leaves as greens- raw or cooked. Store roots in a plastic bag in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Wash before cooking.
What's the Best Recipe for Beetroot Dips?
Our Favourite: Beet Hummus Dip
- 2, 15 oz. cans of chickpeas
- 1, 15 oz. can cut or whole beets, drained (about 8.5 oz)
- ½ Cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 ½ lemons)
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp. tahini paste
- Salt, to taste
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Cumin, to garnish
- Strain one can of chickpeas and set aside.
- Combine half of the first can of drained chickpeas with the whole second can, and warm in their liquid in a small saucepan. Once they come to a gentle simmer, strain out the chickpea juice and blend in a food processor while still warm into a fine purée.
- Add in the beets and continue to blend until smooth.
- Next, add the tahini, followed by the garlic, lemon juice, and salt. Pulse again until combined. Taste and season with more salt if needed.
- Serve garnished with the rest of the chickpeas, a drizzle of olive oil, and a sprinkle of cumin if desired.
What's the Vitamin Contents of Ready Beetroots?
Fat free, saturated fat free, cholesterol free, low sodium, excellent source of folate.