Green Turkish Sweet Bell Peppers - 1 Kg
How to Select Green Turkish Sweet Bell Peppers?
Choose firm, brightly colored peppers with tight skin that are heavy for their size.
Avoid dull, shriveled or pitted peppers.
How to Store Green Bell Pepper?
Refrigerate bell peppers in plastic bag for use within 5 days.
What's the Vitamin Contents of Green Turkish Sweet Bell Peppers Delivered?
Fat free; saturated fat free; low sodium; cholesterol free; low calorie; high in vitamin C.
What's the Best Recipe for Best Stuffed Peppers?
👩🍳 Chef's Favorite Recipe : Stuffed Peppers
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1 kg bell peppers
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Basil leaves, chopped, 7-8 medium size
- Parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground cumins
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Cook the rice as instructed on the rice pack.
- Remove the tops of bell peppers and wash.
- Steam bell peppers on a steam rack of a pot, around 8-10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix other ingredients and the cooked rice.
- Remove the bell peppers from the steamer when done and let them cool in a pyrex.
- Fill the bell peppers with the mixture with the help of a spoon.
- Drizzle olive oil on the filled bell peppers and brush with olive oil the side parts.
- Mix 1/2 cup of water with a spoon of tomato paste and toss in the pyrex.
- Bake at 300°F for 20-30 mins, or until cooked.
- You can add grated cheese at top of the bell peppers before placing them oven for an extra taste.