Buy Fresh Chicken Liver 1 kg Online with London Grocery
How to Store Fresh Chicken Liver?
You can freeze liver for later storage. Lamb and chicken liver will keep fresh up to 2 months in the freezer. Chicken liver doesn't keep well in the freezer because the delicate meat has the tendency to break down during defrosting but it can be stored in the freezer too.
What's the Health Benefits of Halal Chicken Liver?
Livers are loaded with iron to give you energy and a treasure trove of certain B vitamins, most notably B12. This nutritional profile makes them a good choice for anyone prone to anaemia. Chicken livers are also one of the top sources of vitamin A, which helps eye health.
What's the Best Recipe for Chicken Liver?
Chicken Liver Pâté
- 400 g chicken livers
- 300 g butter, diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 small brown shallots or ½ onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tbsp brandy
- 1/2 tsp grated nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 50 g butter, for topping
- Trim the chicken livers of any stringy sinews, then rinse them and gently pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Melt 30 g of the butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and shallots and cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes, or until softened. Add the livers and thyme, and cook, stirring frequently, for about 3-4 minutes, or until the livers are coloured on the outside but pink in the centre. Pour in the brandy, cook for an extra 10 seconds, then add the remaining butter and nutmeg to the pan.
- Set aside for a few minutes for the butter to soften, then puree the mixture in batches in a blender until smooth. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Spoon the pâté into a 750 ml capacity terrine dish and chill. Melt the extra butter and pour a little over the pâté. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before eating. Serve with crusty bread or hot toast.
Our Chicken Liver is a halal product. View Halal Meat Certificate information.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London, delivery windows is between 14:00-20:00pm, for rest of the UK, delivery windows is 08:00am-13:00pm
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders within the UK!
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
In order to keep our transportation costs manageable, our minimum order amount is £40.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DHL. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £14.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through email@example.com regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 24 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.