Buy Fresh Chicken Drumsticks Online with London Grocery
How to Store Chicken Drumsticks?
A whole chicken (or chicken parts) can stay in your refrigerator for up to 2 days before it should be cooked. Once it’s cooked, you should use it or freeze the leftovers within 3 days. If you won’t be ready to cook the chicken within 2 days, you should put it in the freezer. A whole chicken (or chicken parts) can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 year before the quality starts to decrease.
What's the Health Benefits of Chicken Drumsticks?
- Great for diabetes
- Fights pimple
- Good for hair and skin
- Prevents the outburst of chickenpox
- Keeps your heart healthy
- Stronger bones
What's the Best Recipe for Chicken Drumsticks?
Oven BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- ⅓ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place drumsticks in a baking dish.
- Whisk water, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, butter, salt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and chili powder together in a bowl; pour mixture over drumsticks. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 1 hour, turning chicken about halfway through. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).