How to Select the Best Nectarin?
Choose firm nectarines with smooth skin.
What's the Best Way to Store Nectarin?
Store unripe nectarines in paper bag until ripe, then store at room temperature for use within 2-3 days.
What are the Nutrition Benefits of Nectarin?
Low fat; saturated fat free; sodium free; cholesterol free; good source of vitamin C.
What's the Best Recipe with Nectarin?
Try Nectarin Brown Sugar Cake! It's fluffy and delicious!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted in room temp
- 2/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peels
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1kg Nectarin fruits, cut in halves and slices.
- Preheat oven to 340°F.
- Butter a cake pan.
- Add butter in a mixing bowl and blend using a mixer.
- When properly blended, add sugar, eggs and lemon peels.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the mixture in the pan.
- Put nectarine slices on top of and press in the batter gently. Spread cinnamon and brown sugar on top.
- Bake until the toothpick test comes clean (30-40mins usually).