It’s usually a struggle to make kids enjoy and eat vegetables. So, what’s the best way to get your kid actually eat vegetables? There’s no clear answer to that — it depends on the personality and taste of the child. However, presenting a fun plate or introducing the veggies in a concept while trying a new taste with a picky eater might work! Here are five fun veggie plate ideas you can try..
1. Bunny Sandwich with Carrot Slices and Lettuce
2. Carrot Man with Dill, Parsley and Cucumber
3. Cauliflower Snow Mans with Broccoli Sprouts
4. Spinach Salad with Star-Shaped Cheese Slices
5. Pasta Plate with Kale, Broccoli and Olives