Buy Halal Fresh T-bone Steak Online with London Grocery!
How to Select Best T-bone Steak?
Look for cuts with a large, thick piece of tenderloin that will take more time to cook through.
How to Store Fresh T-bone Steak?
In general, you can store almost any cut of steak, including T-bones, in the refrigerator in their store packing for up to 48 hours. For longer storage, tightly wrap the steaks individually in plastic wrap or butcher paper and freeze them for up to three months.
What's T-Bone Steak's Health Benefits?
T-bone steak delivers 20.6 grams of protein per 3-ounce serving, plus more than 75% of daily value for vitamin B12, along with good doses of riboflavin, niacin, and vitamin B6. 1 It also provides beneficial trace minerals such as zinc, selenium, and iron.
What's the Best Recipe For Porterhouse Steak?
Grilled T-bone Steak Recipe
- 2 t-bone steaks — 1 1/2 lb each
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp butter — melted
- 1 garlic clove — minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Remove steaks from the fridge 30 minutes before grilling.
- Season with salt and black pepper (to taste).
- Preheat a gas grill to 450 F. Clean the grates.
- Place steaks on the grill and grill for 6-7 minutes per side, until the internal temperature reaches 150 F for medium. The meat close to the bone will be more pink than the meat on the outer corners.
- Let the steak rest for 5 minutes, then cut perpendicular to the grain.
- You can serve with butter, mixed with garlic, red pepper flakes and parsley.
Our Grass Fed Scottish T-bone is a halal product. View Halal Meat Certificate information.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London, delivery windows is between 14:00-20:00pm, for rest of the UK, delivery windows is 08:00am-18:00pm
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders above £35 within the UK!
We apply £9.99 delivery fee for orders below £35.
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
There is no minimum order fee but £9.99 delivery fee is applied for orders below £35.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DHL. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £14.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through email@example.com regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 24 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
9) Do you have surcharge/oversize fees?
Yes, if your order weight/volume exceeds 15kg/15lt , we apply £1 surcharge fee for extra liters/kg.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.