Buy Fresh Sirloin Steak Online with London Grocery
Scottish Sirloin Steak is a premium cut of beef that is renowned for its tender texture and rich flavor. The steak is cut from the lower back of the cow, and it is often considered to be one of the most desirable cuts of meat.
The Scottish Sirloin Steak is known for its marbling, which refers to the streaks of fat that run through the meat. This marbling is what gives the steak its tenderness and juiciness, making it a favorite among steak lovers.
Scottish Sirloin Steak is often grilled or pan-fried to enhance its natural flavor. It is typically served medium-rare to medium, allowing the natural juices and flavors to remain intact. The steak pairs well with a variety of sides, such as roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a fresh salad.
How to Select Sirloin Steak?
It's often best to seek a happy medium between lean and fatty. Look for steaks with some marbling, but not completely riddled with fat throughout.
How to Store Sirloin Steak Delivered Fresh?
Wrap each steak individually with plastic wrap, not butcher paper or aluminum foil, and seal it as tightly as possible. Place the wrapped steaks in a resealable freezer bag and put in freezer. Steaks packaged this way will keep very well for about 3 months.
What are Fresh Sirloin Steak's Health Benefits?
Sirloin Steak is high in protein and helps improve muscle mass, extremely rich in minerals,helps prevent iron deficiency anemia,contains carnosine, a potent amino acid,full of vitamins.
Cooking Sirloin Steak:
Sirloin Steak with Garlic Butter
- 1 1/4 pounds sirloin steak
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh herbs such as thyme, parsley, plus more for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pat each steak dry with a paper towel. Heat a large cast iron skillet or other heavy pan over medium high heat.
- Pour the olive oil into the pan. Season the steaks on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place the steaks in a single layer in the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side or until browned. Use a thermometer to cook the steak to your desired level of doneness. I recommend cooking to medium which is 145 degrees F.
- While the steak is cooking, place the butter in a bowl along with the garlic, herbs, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Let the steaks rest for at least 5 minutes off the heat. Place a dollop of butter on top of each steak. Slice the steak. Garnish with additional fresh herbs if desired, then serve.
Our Grass Fed Scottish Sirloin Steak is a halal product. View Halal Meat Certificate information.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London and rest of the UK, delivery windows is between 09:00-19:00.
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders above £50 within the UK!
We apply £19.99 delivery fee for orders below £50.
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
There is no minimum order fee but £19.99 delivery fee is applied for orders below £50.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DPD. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £39.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax or not allow your products to pass, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through email@example.com regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it. However, you should contact us at least 48 hours prior to your delivery.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 48 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
9) Do you have surcharge/oversize fees?
Yes, if your order weight/volume exceeds 15kg/15lt , we apply £1 surcharge fee for extra liters/kg.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.