Buy Fresh Sirloin Steak Online with London Grocery
How to Select Sirloin Steak?
It's often best to seek a happy medium between lean and fatty. Look for steaks with some marbling, but not completely riddled with fat throughout.
How to Store Sirloin Steak Delivered Fresh?
Wrap each steak individually with plastic wrap, not butcher paper or aluminum foil, and seal it as tightly as possible. Place the wrapped steaks in a resealable freezer bag and put in freezer. Steaks packaged this way will keep very well for about 3 months.
What are Fresh Sirloin Steak's Health Benefits?
Sirloin Steak is high in protein and helps improve muscle mass, extremely rich in minerals,helps prevent iron deficiency anemia,contains carnosine, a potent amino acid,full of vitamins.
Cooking Sirloin Steak:
Sirloin Steak with Garlic Butter
- 1 1/4 pounds sirloin steak
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh herbs such as thyme, parsley, plus more for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pat each steak dry with a paper towel. Heat a large cast iron skillet or other heavy pan over medium high heat.
- Pour the olive oil into the pan. Season the steaks on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place the steaks in a single layer in the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side or until browned. Use a thermometer to cook the steak to your desired level of doneness. I recommend cooking to medium which is 145 degrees F.
- While the steak is cooking, place the butter in a bowl along with the garlic, herbs, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Let the steaks rest for at least 5 minutes off the heat. Place a dollop of butter on top of each steak. Slice the steak. Garnish with additional fresh herbs if desired, then serve.
Our Grass Fed Scottish Sirloin Steak is a halal product. View Halal Meat Certificate information.