Buy Sharon Fruit Online with London Grocery
Sharon Fruit, also known as the "Persimmon", is a sweet fruit. It looks like a tomato with orange skin, and it's usually available in fall and winter seasons. It can be eaten directly like a plum or used in a wide range of recipes.
How to Eat Sharon Fruit Delivered Fresh?
- You can wash and eat them as you eat an apple.
- Another way to eat Persimmon fruit is to scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
- The skin of the Sharon Fruit is edible.
- If you prefer, you can also peel the skin and slice the fruit.
- You can eat Sharon Fruit fresh as a perfect and delicious snack.
- Persimmon is also used in many recipes as a fresh ingredient.
- Sharan Fruits can be used in a fresh salad, in puddings or in roasts.
How to Store Fresh Sharon Fruit?
Store ripe Sharon fruit in the refrigerator. If you want to ripen Persimmon fruit, store at room temperature until it is soft as per your preference.