Buy Fresh Halal Grass Fed Scottish Ribeye Steak Online with London Grocery
How to Store Ribeye Steak Delivered Fresh?
Wrap each steak individually with plastic wrap, not butcher paper or aluminum foil, and seal it as tightly as possible. Place the wrapped steaks in a resealable freezer bag and put in freezer. Steaks packaged this way will keep very well for about 3 months.
What are Fresh Ribeye Steak's Health Benefits?
Ribeye Steak is high in protein and helps improve muscle mass, extremely rich in minerals,helps prevent iron deficiency anemia,contains carnosine, a potent amino acid,full of vitamins.
What's the Best Way to Cook Ribeye Steak?
Skillet Ribeye Steak
- 1 (1 1/4 pound) bone-in rib eye steaks
- 1 teaspoon seasoning
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place rib eye steak onto sheet pan and rub both sides with seasoning to coat, making sure to press the seasoning to the meat. Sprinkle with fresh rosemary leaves.
- Cover and refrigerate your rib eye steaks up to 3 days. When ready to cook your rib eye steaks, remove from the refrigerator and allow to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes. If prepping your steaks for cooking immediately, leave at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- To cook, heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add butter and olive oil to the skillet and allow the butter to melt completely. Tilt your skillet from side to side to make sure that your skillet is well coated with the butter and olive oil.
- Add your rib eye steak to the butter and olive oil and cook until the bottom of the rib eye steak is brown and caramelized, about 5 minutes. Turn your rib eye steak over and cook, basting your rib eye steak continuously with the butter and oil drippings from the skillet, until this side of the rib eye steak is also brown and caramelized, another 5 minutes or to your desired internal temperature for doneness.
- Remove your rib eye steak from the heat and allow to rest on a carving board for another 5 minutes. Slice your steak with a sharp knife against the grain, taking care to remove the bone. Place steak slices on two plates for serving.
Our Grass Fed Scottish Ribeye Steak Premium is a halal product. View Halal Meat Certificate information.