Welcome to the best online red radish shopping! Buy fresh red radish online from London Grocery!
How to Select Fresh Red Radishes?
The color of a radish is a strong indicator of its taste. Pick the ones that are a rich, full red.
How to Store Your Red Radishes?
For longer storage, put unwashed radishes with their greens removed in a plastic zip-top baggie with a slightly damp, folded paper towel at the bottom. Put the bag in a cool, moist, dark place, like the crisper drawer of the fridge. They'll last several weeks stored in this manner.
Red Radishes are Good for You!
Red Radishes contains potassium, folate, riboflavin, vitamin B6 and K, calcium, magnesium and many more! Also with its fiber it will support your healthy digestive system.
What is the Best Recipe for Red Radishes?
Garlic Roasted Radishes
- 1 lb. radishes, ends trimmed and halved
- 1 tbsp. melted ghee or butter (may sub coconut oil or avocado oil)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2–3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp. dried parsley, dried chives or dried dill
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a bowl, combine the radishes, melted ghee or butter, salt and pepper and toss until radishes are evenly coated. Save adding the minced garlic until just before the radishes are done roasting.
- Spread radishes out in a large 9x13 inch baking dish. Don’t over crowd.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing every 10 or so minutes. Add the minced garlic and dried parsley and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until radishes are golden brown and cooked through.
- Optional: Serve with a side of ranch for dipping or drizzling on top and garnish with parsley, dill or chives.
You can try to make pickled radish recipes!