Shop raspberries online from London Grocery. Fragrant and bursting with flavour, these hand-picked raspberries are the best! Pack size: 125 gr.
What's the Best Way for Storing Raspberries?
For the best taste, keep refrigerated. Use a ventilated container.
What are the Health Benefits of Raspberries?
Raspberries are good for you and they include a good amount of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
What's the Best Recipe with Raspberries?
Try this Raspberries Pie! We love it!
- For the Crust >>
- 2 cups plain flour
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons cold water
- For the Filling >>
- 4 cups raspberries
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Add flour and butter chunks in a mixing bowl.
- Mix. Add cold water gradually to form a dough
- Put flour on the countertop and separate the dough into two balls.
- Roll a circle in accordance with your pie tray and repeat the process for the second crust.
- Butter the pie plate and put the first crust in.
- Put the ingredients for the filling in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the filling into the crust in the pie plate.
- Put the other crust on top of the filling and fix the edges.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF degrees and bake for 20-30 mins (until the crust is golden brownish).