Shop oranges online from London Grocery. Juicy and sweet, these are the best oranges in London!
Oranges are a delicious and nutritious citrus fruit that are loved by people of all ages. They are high in vitamin C, fiber, and other essential nutrients, making them a great addition to a healthy and balanced diet.
How to Keep Oranges Fresh?
Keep fresh oranges refrigerated for the best storage.
What are the Vitamin Contents of Fresh Oranges?
Oranges contain a very good amount of Vitamin C. They also contain fiber, thiamine, folate, and antioxidants.
What's the Best Recipe with Oranges?
Definitely Chocolate Orange Cake Recipe!
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temp, soft
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 orange, in cubes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chunks (double if you prefer the cake completely covered).
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and butter the cake pyrex or tray.
- Using a mixer, mix butter and sugar and add eggs.
- Blend orange pieces with water in a blender.
- Add the orange mixture into the batter. Add flour, baking powder, vanilla and salt.
- Put the batter in the cake tin.
- Add pieces of chocolate into the cake and press.
- Bake for 30-40 mins and let cool.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London and rest of the UK, delivery windows is between 09:00-19:00.
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders above £50 within the UK!
We apply £19.99 delivery fee for orders below £50.
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
There is no minimum order fee but £19.99 delivery fee is applied for orders below £50.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DPD. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £39.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax or not allow your products to pass, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through email@example.com regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it. However, you should contact us at least 48 hours prior to your delivery.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 48 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
9) Do you have surcharge/oversize fees?
Yes, if your order weight/volume exceeds 15kg/15lt , we apply £1 surcharge fee for extra liters/kg.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.