Buy Fresh Lobster Online with London Grocery
A delicious low-calorie source of protein Lobster is brought to you through London Grocery.
What Are the Nutrients in Lobster?
100 grams of cooked lobster is approximately 90 calories with 19 grams of protein.It is rich in Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Selenium, Zinc and Phosphate. The omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids in Lobster support the body in the treatment of heart health. Being a rich source of vitamins A, B6, B1 and B2, Lobster meets almost the entire daily vitamin B12 requirement.
What’s the Best Recipe With Lobster?
Of course it is best to just boil the lobster and then enjoy it as it is. But if you want to go further, you should give our favorite Fresh Lobster Pasta recipe here a chance and have an amazing feast!
- 1 lobster
- 1 red onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tomatoes - skinned and diced
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 3-4 drops of hot sauce
- 500 grams spaghetti
- Fill a large pot with water. Put 2 tablespoons of salt and bring it to a boil.
- Add the live lobster in boiling water. Boil it for 11-12 minutes.
- After cooking, let the lobsters rest for 5 minutes.
- Cut the lobster meat into bite sized pieces.
- Put it in the sauce you have made and stir for a few more minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large deep pan. Add the crushed garlic and diced onion.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, sugar, pepper and hot sauce.
- While the sauce is cooking, boil the spaghetti for 8-10 minutes in a pot.
- Add some pasta water to the sauce when it is almost cooked.
- Put the lobster pieces in the sauce and stir for a few minutes.
- Finally, add the boiled and strained spaghetti to the sauce pan and serve. Enjoy!