Buy Fresh Lobster Online with London Grocery
A delicious low-calorie source of protein Lobster is brought to you through London Grocery.
What Are the Nutrients in Lobster?
100 grams of cooked lobster is approximately 90 calories with 19 grams of protein.It is rich in Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Selenium, Zinc and Phosphate. The omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids in Lobster support the body in the treatment of heart health. Being a rich source of vitamins A, B6, B1 and B2, Lobster meets almost the entire daily vitamin B12 requirement.
What’s the Best Recipe With Lobster?
Of course it is best to just boil the lobster and then enjoy it as it is. But if you want to go further, you should give our favorite Fresh Lobster Pasta recipe here a chance and have an amazing feast!
- 1 lobster
- 1 red onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tomatoes - skinned and diced
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 3-4 drops of hot sauce
- 500 grams spaghetti
- Fill a large pot with water. Put 2 tablespoons of salt and bring it to a boil.
- Add the live lobster in boiling water. Boil it for 11-12 minutes.
- After cooking, let the lobsters rest for 5 minutes.
- Cut the lobster meat into bite sized pieces.
- Put it in the sauce you have made and stir for a few more minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large deep pan. Add the crushed garlic and diced onion.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, sugar, pepper and hot sauce.
- While the sauce is cooking, boil the spaghetti for 8-10 minutes in a pot.
- Add some pasta water to the sauce when it is almost cooked.
- Put the lobster pieces in the sauce and stir for a few minutes.
- Finally, add the boiled and strained spaghetti to the sauce pan and serve. Enjoy!
For safety reasons we are unable to ship this product to out of London Locations between Thursday and Mondays.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London, delivery windows is between 14:00-20:00pm, for rest of the UK, delivery windows is 08:00am-13:00pm
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders within the UK!
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
In order to keep our transportation costs manageable, our minimum order amount is £40.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DHL. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £14.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through email@example.com regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 24 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.