Buy Frozen Lezza Kunafah / Kunefe 2 Pack online with London Grocery!
- Preheat oven to 450 ºF.
- Take the Kunafeh out of its plastic bag.
- No need to wait to unfreeze. Place it on an oven-safe tray.
- Cook it up to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- It can also be cooked on an oven top by placing on a non-stick pan and turning over until both sides are golden brown.
Preparing the Syrup
- Put 1 cup of water and 1.25 of white cane sugar into a pot.
- Stir it occasionally.
- Boil it for 5 minutes and let it cool down close to room temperature.
- It is better to prepare the syrup before baking the Kunafeh.