Buy Fresh Lamb Liver 1 kg Online with London Grocery
How to Store Fresh Lamb Liver?
Lamb can be stored in either the refrigerator or freezer, depending on when it will be used. Lamb that will be used with a day or two should be stored in the refrigerator, kept in its original packaging, in the coldest area of the refrigerator.
Health Benefits of Lamb Liver?
A three-ounce cut of cooked lamb delivers about 25 grams of protein, plus good quantities of potassium and vitamin B-12. It's also a good source of iron, magnesium, selenium, and omega-3 fatty acids. While that's good news, lamb is also a source of saturated fat.
What's the Best Recipe for Lamb Liver?
Pan Cooked Lambs Liver and Onions
- 225g lamb liver, rinsed and sliced
- 15g butter
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 75g smoked bacon lardons
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 2 large sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 teaspoon balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 300ml boiling water
- 1 tablespoon gravy granules
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan. Add the onion, bacon lardons, garlic and thyme. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Season the flour with salt and black pepper and coat the liver.
- Add the liver to the pan and brown for about 5 minutes. Add the vinegar and water mixed with the gravy granules and bring to the boil.
- Serve with parsnip mash and seasonal vegetables.
Our Lamb Liver is a halal product. View Halal Meat Certificate information.