Buy Fresh Grass Fed Scottish Lamb Loin Online with London Grocery
How to Store Fresh Lamb Loins?
Lamb can be stored in either the refrigerator or freezer, depending on when it will be used. Lamb that will be used with a day or two should be stored in the refrigerator, kept in its original packaging, in the coldest area of the refrigerator.
Health Benefits of Lamb Loin Chops?
A three-ounce cut of cooked lamb delivers about 25 grams of protein, plus good quantities of potassium and vitamin B-12. It's also a good source of iron, magnesium, selenium, and omega-3 fatty acids. While that's good news, lamb is also a source of saturated fat.
What's the Best Recipe for Lamb Loin Chops?
Garlic & Rosemary Grilled Lamb Chops
- 2 pounds lamb loin chops, thick cut
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine the garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, lemon zest and olive oil in a measuring cup.
- Pour the marinade over the lamb chops, making sure to flip them over to cover them completely. Cover and marinate the chops in the fridge for as little as 1 hour, or as long as overnight.
- Grill the lamb chops on medium heat for 7-10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reads 135 degrees F.
- Allow the lamb chops to rest on a plate covered with aluminium foil for 5 minutes before serving.
Our Grass Fed Scottish Lamb Loin Chops is a halal product. View Halal Meat Certificate information.