Buy Fresh Lamb Breast Boneless 500 gr Online with London Grocery
How to Store Fresh Lamb Breast?
Lamb can be stored in either the refrigerator or freezer, depending on when it will be used. Lamb that will be used with a day or two should be stored in the refrigerator, kept in its original packaging, in the coldest area of the refrigerator.
Health Benefits of Lamb Breast?
A three-ounce cut of cooked lamb delivers about 25 grams of protein, plus good quantities of potassium and vitamin B-12. It's also a good source of iron, magnesium, selenium, and omega-3 fatty acids. While that's good news, lamb is also a source of saturated fat.
What's the Best Recipe for Lamb Breast?
Rolled Breast of Lamb
- 2 boneless lamb breasts
- 1 tbsp of rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of thyme, finely chopped
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 300 ml of red wine
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/gas mark 3.5,
- Lay the lamb breasts flat, skin side down, and sprinkle with the chopped herbs, plenty of salt, and a few twists of pepper. Tie up tightly as best you can. Get a heavy-bottomed pan hot over a good flame with a splash of oil, and brown the breasts all over, seasoning as you go,
- Transfer to a roasting tray. Add the wine to the frying pan and simmer for a few minutes, scraping up any bits as you go. Tip this over the lamb and cover tightly with foil. Bung in the oven and gently cook for 4 hours,
- Remove the lamb breast to a plate to rest, and leave the juices until the fat rises to the top. Skim this off and discard, then tip the juice into a saucepan and simmer to reduce. You could add butter at this point but in the summer perhaps it’s unnecessary,
- Thickly slice the breast and serve with the juice and whatever sides you’re having.
Our Lamb Breast Boneless is a halal product. View Halal Meat Certificate information.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London, delivery windows is between 14:00-20:00pm, for rest of the UK, delivery windows is 08:00am-13:00pm
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders within the UK!
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
In order to keep our transportation costs manageable, our minimum order amount is £40.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DHL. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £14.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through email@example.com regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it.
7) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
8) Can I give instructions for my order?
Yes, we can carry out your requests. For example, we can cut your whole lamb to small pieces or clean & gut your fishes.
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the delivery date in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.