Buy Halal Whole Guinea Fowl Online with London Grocery!
About Fresh Whole Guinea Fowl
Fresh Guinea Fowl is smaller than regular chicken, but has a distinctive flavour and versatile taste. It's great for a roast dinner. We deliver Whole Guinea Fowl freshly at your doorstep.
What are the Nutrients in Fresh Whole Guinea Fowl?
Guinea Fowl meat is rich in fatty acids and low in calories. Guinea Fowl meat also includes a list of vitamins, minerals, iron, calcium and magnesium.
What's the Best Recipe with Guinea Fowl?
Try Guinea Fowl Roast! It's delicious!
- 1 guinea fowl
- 1 lemon
- 1 Orange, Sliced
- Fresh Thyme to taste
- 2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- Vegetable Stock, 2-3 Cups
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Before starting, preheat the oven to 175-180°C.
- Cut the lemon in halves and place one half in the cleaned guinea fowl. Throw thyme, salt and pepper.
- Cut onion in wide slices and put into the roast tin along with the garlic.
- Season the guinea fowl and place in the middle of the roasting tin.
- Add sliced oranges around and pour vegetable stock.
- Cover with fıil and 20-40 minutes until roasted as per your preference. Check with an internal meat thermometer if you have one. During the halfway cooking, remove the foil for the skin to become crispy.
- Once fully cooked, remove the guinea fowl into the serving plate and cover with foil prior to serving.
Our Whole Guinea Fowl is a halal product. View Halal Meat Certificate information.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London, delivery windows is between 14:00-20:00pm, for rest of the UK, delivery windows is 08:00am-18:00pm
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders above £35 within the UK!
We apply £9.99 delivery fee for orders below £35.
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
There is no minimum order fee but £9.99 delivery fee is applied for orders below £35.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DHL. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £14.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through firstname.lastname@example.org regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 24 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
9) Do you have surcharge/oversize fees?
Yes, if your order weight/volume exceeds 15kg/15lt , we apply £1 surcharge fee for extra liters/kg.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via email@example.com
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.