Buy Halal Whole Guinea Fowl Online with London Grocery!
About Fresh Whole Guinea Fowl
Fresh Guinea Fowl is smaller than regular chicken, but has a distinctive flavour and versatile taste. It's great for a roast dinner. We deliver Whole Guinea Fowl freshly at your doorstep.
What are the Nutrients in Fresh Whole Guinea Fowl?
Guinea Fowl meat is rich in fatty acids and low in calories. Guinea Fowl meat also includes a list of vitamins, minerals, iron, calcium and magnesium.
What's the Best Recipe with Guinea Fowl?
Try Guinea Fowl Roast! It's delicious!
- 1 guinea fowl
- 1 lemon
- 1 Orange, Sliced
- Fresh Thyme to taste
- 2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- Vegetable Stock, 2-3 Cups
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Before starting, preheat the oven to 175-180°C.
- Cut the lemon in halves and place one half in the cleaned guinea fowl. Throw thyme, salt and pepper.
- Cut onion in wide slices and put into the roast tin along with the garlic.
- Season the guinea fowl and place in the middle of the roasting tin.
- Add sliced oranges around and pour vegetable stock.
- Cover with fıil and 20-40 minutes until roasted as per your preference. Check with an internal meat thermometer if you have one. During the halfway cooking, remove the foil for the skin to become crispy.
- Once fully cooked, remove the guinea fowl into the serving plate and cover with foil prior to serving.
Our Whole Guinea Fowl is a halal product. View Halal Meat Certificate information.