Shop green grapes online from London Grocery.
How to Select Best Green Grapes?
Look for plump, firm green grapes.
How to Store Cotton Candy Grapes?
Store green grapes in a plastic bag/wrap, in the refrigerator, up to one week.
What's the Nutritional Value of Green Grapes?
Green grapes are fat free and very low in sodium. Green grapes are a very good source of vitamin K, manganese and vitamin C.
What's the Best Recipe for Grape Tart?
Try Easy Fresh Grape Tart! We promise, you'll love this!
👩🍳 Chef's Favorite Recipe : Fresh Grape Tart
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter chunks
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Pastry Cream
- 3.5 cups green grapes, seedless
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix flour, sugar and salt. Add butter and keep mixing. Use a food processor if possible.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of cold water and mix. Add the rolled oats.
- Take a pan and press dough in. Keep the sides one inch up.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes. When done, set aside.
- Take the cooled cream and start mixing. When the pastry cream is smooth, spread on the crust and decorate with the grapes next.
- Refrigerate overnight. Before serving, add confectioner's sugar for decoration.