Buy black grapes online from London Grocery. Hand-picked, rich in aroma and sweet.
What's the Best Way to Store Black Grapes?
Store black grapes unwashed, preferably in a plastic bag/wrap in the refrigerator.
What's the Best Recipe with Red Grapes?
We love this Vine Grapes Jam!
- 0,5 kg Black Grapes
- 350 grams of sugar
- Wash the grapes and cut into halves.
- Remove the seeds if there are any.
- Put grapes and sugar in a pot. Set aside for an hour so that it soaks well.
- When ready, start cooking the jam over medium heat.
- Cook until the jam mixture is glossy (around 20 mins.)
- When cooked, pour the jam into canning jars. Take attention since the mixture will be hot.
- After it cools down, place in the refrigerator.
- Allow 1-2 days for the jam to rest.
- Note: The jam should be consumed quicker once opened.
What are the Vitamins in Grapes?
Black grapes are rich in vitamin C, K, A and flavonoids and minerals. Black grapes are also rich in sugar.