Shop crispy online on London Grocery! It is the best crispy in London!
How to Select Crispy?
Look for bright green crispy. Young and fresh leaves have a milder flavour.
How to Store & Keep Crispy Fresh?
Crispy can be kept for 3 to 4 days in the fridge (in an airtight container) or for 1-2 days when stored in a cool place (12-15°C).
Crispy Health Benefits
It is rich in chlorophyll, amino acids and vitamins C, E, B and K. Also contains beta-carotenes, as well as lutein and zeaxanthin (for eye health). And crispy also provides glucosinolates, which help to protect against cancer.
What is the Best Recipe for Crispy?
Chicken & Artichoke & Crispy Salad Recipe
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breast fillets
- 300g marinated artichokes, drained, quartered
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups crispy
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Combine the lemon juice, garlic and 2 tablespoons of the oil in a non-metallic dish. Add the chicken fillets and coat with the marinade, then cover with plastic wrap and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and lightly grease a baking tray.
- Heat a chargrill or heavy-based frypan over high heat and cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes, turning once, until charred and nearly cooked through. Remove, place on the baking tray and cook in the oven for a further 5 minutes.
- While the chicken is in the oven, place the artichokes on the chargrill or in the pan for 1-2 minutes, turning once, until lightly charred. Place in the oven to keep warm.
- Mix together the remaining oil, balsamic vinegar and mustard, and season well. Remove the chicken and artichokes from the oven, allow the chicken to rest for a few minutes, then thickly slice.
- Place the crispy in a large bowl with the chicken and artichokes, then toss together with the balsamic dressing. Divide between plates, scatter with shaved parmesan and serve with lemon wedges.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London, delivery windows is between 14:00-20:00pm, for rest of the UK, delivery windows is 08:00am-13:00pm
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders within the UK!
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
In order to keep our transportation costs manageable, our minimum order amount is £40.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DHL. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £14.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through email@example.com regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 24 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.