Shop crispy online on London Grocery! It is the best crispy in London!
How to Select Crispy?
Look for bright green crispy. Young and fresh leaves have a milder flavour.
How to Store & Keep Crispy Fresh?
Crispy can be kept for 3 to 4 days in the fridge (in an airtight container) or for 1-2 days when stored in a cool place (12-15°C).
Crispy Health Benefits
It is rich in chlorophyll, amino acids and vitamins C, E, B and K. Also contains beta-carotenes, as well as lutein and zeaxanthin (for eye health). And crispy also provides glucosinolates, which help to protect against cancer.
What is the Best Recipe for Crispy?
Chicken & Artichoke & Crispy Salad Recipe
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breast fillets
- 300g marinated artichokes, drained, quartered
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups crispy
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Combine the lemon juice, garlic and 2 tablespoons of the oil in a non-metallic dish. Add the chicken fillets and coat with the marinade, then cover with plastic wrap and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and lightly grease a baking tray.
- Heat a chargrill or heavy-based frypan over high heat and cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes, turning once, until charred and nearly cooked through. Remove, place on the baking tray and cook in the oven for a further 5 minutes.
- While the chicken is in the oven, place the artichokes on the chargrill or in the pan for 1-2 minutes, turning once, until lightly charred. Place in the oven to keep warm.
- Mix together the remaining oil, balsamic vinegar and mustard, and season well. Remove the chicken and artichokes from the oven, allow the chicken to rest for a few minutes, then thickly slice.
- Place the crispy in a large bowl with the chicken and artichokes, then toss together with the balsamic dressing. Divide between plates, scatter with shaved parmesan and serve with lemon wedges.