Buy Fresh Chuck Steak 500 gr Online with London Grocery
How to Store Fresh Chuck Steak?
Wrap the meat in freezer paper, freezer bags or aluminum foil. Seal the packaging well to keep air out and moisture in the package. Freezer containers can also be used for ground beef, stew beef or other meats frozen in small portions.
What's the Health Benefits of Chuck Steak?
- Provides a Large Source of L-Carnitine.
- Provides the “Master Antioxidant” Glutathione.
- High in Protein and Helps Improve Muscle Mass.
- Extremely Rich in Minerals.
- Helps Prevent Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Contains Carnosine, a Potent Amino Acid.
- Full of Vitamins.
What's the Best Recipe for Chuck Steak?
Budget Baked Chuck Steak in Foil
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds chuck steak
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3 carrots (halved lengthwise and cut into quarters)
- 2 ribs celery (cut into sticks)
- 3 medium potatoes (peeled and quartered)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Gather the ingredients. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Tear off a 2- to 3-foot piece of 18-inch-wide heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Place the steak in the center of the foil and sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Cover the meat with the vegetables. Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt and paprika.
- Fold foil over and seal it well to hold in the juices.
- Place the foil package in a large, shallow baking pan or roasting pan.
- Bake the steak and vegetables in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until the chuck steak is very tender. Serve and enjoy.
Our Chuck Steak is a halal product. View Halal Meat Certificate information.