Buy Fresh Corn Fed Chicken Breast Fillets Online with London Grocery
How to Store Fresh Corn Fed Chicken Breasts?
Keep refrigerated. Once opened use within 24 hours. For best quality, freeze as soon as possible after purchase and always within the use by date. Once frozen use within 1 month.
What's the Health Benefits of Corn Fed Chicken?
The lean protein in chicken is an excellent source of amino acids. Our bodies use amino acids to build muscle tissue, something that is particularly important as we age. Studies have also shown that higher protein intake helps to maintain bone mineral density.
What's the Best Way for Cooking Chicken Breast?
Corn Fed Chicken Breast with Mushrooms & Leeks
- 2 corn fed chicken breasts
- 75 gr of butter
- 1 large shallot
- 1 dash of white wine
- 50 ml of water
- 25 ml of whipping cream
- 50 gr of mushrooms
- 4 leeks
- 2 tsp fresh tarragon
- 1 dash of lemon juice
- In a thick bottom pan melt 25 gr of the butter and seal the chicken breast, skin side down,
- Peel and slice the shallots and add along with the white wine. Bring to the boil,
- Add water, cover with a lid and place in the oven at 180 degrees centigrade until cooked, about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove chicken and leave to rest for 10 minutes under foil. Strain chicken liquid through a sieve into another pan,
- Trim the leeks and steam for a few minutes until tender. Slice and put aside,
- Bring the chicken liquid to the boil and add the mushrooms and cook for about 1 minute before adding the cream. Once again bring to the boil,
- Whisk in the butter little by little, add the cooked leeks, chicken and tarragon. Season with sea salt and freshly milled pepper as necessary and a few drops of lemon juice.
Our Corn Fed Chicken Breast Fillets is a halal product. View Halal Meat Certificate information.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London and rest of the UK, delivery windows is between 09:00-19:00.
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders above £50 within the UK!
We apply £19.99 delivery fee for orders below £50.
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
There is no minimum order fee but £19.99 delivery fee is applied for orders below £50.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DPD. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £39.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through firstname.lastname@example.org regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it. However, you should contact us at least 48 hours prior to your delivery.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 48 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
9) Do you have surcharge/oversize fees?
Yes, if your order weight/volume exceeds 15kg/15lt , we apply £1 surcharge fee for extra liters/kg.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via email@example.com
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.