Shop cherries online. Sweet, juicy and hand-picked.
What's the Best Way to Store Fresh Cherries?
Store fresh cherries in refrigerator to slow down the ripening. Make sure they are dry and use a plastic wrap.
What's the Best Recipe with Cherries?
We love this Cherry Cake, hope you'll enjoy too.
- 3 Eggs
- 75 gr Butter (room temperature)
- 250 ml Milk (slightly warm)
- 90 gr Sugar
- 250 gr Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 250 gr Fresh Cherries
- Preheat oven to 330ºF.
- Use a baking sheet in a pyrex or baking tray.
- Remove the seeds of the cherries.
- In a mixing bowl, mix eggs and sugar. Add melted butter and milk. Mix.
- Add flour and baking powder and stir well.
- Pour the batter into the pyrex and top with fresh cherries.
- Bake for 30-40 mins or until the toothpick test is confirmed.
Are Cherries Good for Your Nutrition?
Cherries contain B vitamins, manganese, copper, magnesium, and vitamin K; as well as vitamin C, potassium, fiber, and other nutrients.