Carefully hand-picked, these blueberries are crisp and fresh.
How to Store Wild Blueberries?
Make sure they are dry and place in a breathable container. Store in the refrigerator. Crisp drawer is not recommended.
What are the Health Benefits of Blueberries?
Fresh blueberries are considered as a powerful antioxidant food. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants and phytoflavinoids. Fresh blueberries also contain potassium and vitamin C.
What's the Best Recipe for Healthy Blueberry Muffins?
Check this easy blueberry muffin recipe with healthy ingredients >>
- 1 cup wholewheat flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1.5 cups blueberries
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil (at room temperature)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F and use muffin liners in a 12 cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs and sugar.
- Add baking powder, flour and oil. Stir well.
- Add blueberries and walnuts in. Use a spoon to gently mix once.
- Scoop 1/3 cup batter in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until the batter passes the toothpick test.
- When done, remove from the oven and let cool on a cooling rack.