Shop bananas Chiquita online from London Grocery.
Pack size: 1 kg
How to Store Fresh Bananas?
Store bananas attached together and remove from plastic bag (if any). Store unripe bananas at room temperature. When the bananas are ripe, you can refrigerate.
What's the Best Recipe for Bananas?
Enjoy fresh or try the healthy banana bread recipe we love!
- 2-3 Bananas (Ripe) (Save one for decoration)
- 50 gr butter (melted)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Sugar (Add more if you prefer sweeter)
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups of Plain Flour
- Mash 2 bananas in a bowl until smooth. Add beaten eggs and butter and mix.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to the batter gradually and mix with a spoon or spatula.
- Put the mixture in the desired loaf pan.
- You can use non-stick baking sheets.
- Cut the remaining banana in half, horizontally.
- Place on top of the batter in pan.
- You can also add walnuts for decoration.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake until golden and test with a toothpick.
- Let cool before serving.
What's the Vitamin Contents and Banana Nutrition Values?
Banana contains high amounts of vitamin B6 and B12, magnesium and potassium. Fresh bananas also contain fiber and protein.