Buy Chilli Green Turkish Online From London Grocery. This type of peppers are traditionally grown in Turkey. Widely used in Turkish cuisine, these peppers are tasty and attractive. Perfect for a roast, BBQ side dish or a fresh salad.
500 gr. Pack.
How to Store Chilli Green Turkish Peppers?
Keep refrigerated. Use a loose plastic wrap to make them last longer and make sure they are dry.
What's the Best Recipe for Chilli Green Turkish Peppers?
You should try out Chef's Favorite Recipe : Roasted Turkish Chilli Peppers
- Turkish Peppers, 500 gr
- Olive Oil, 6 tablespoons
- Salt, to taste
- Spray olive oil to a pyrex and toss peppers in.
- Mix with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and salt.
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees.
- Place peppers in pyrex and roast until skin is blackened (around 10-15 mins.)
- Remove from oven and place in a bowl and allow to cool.
- Remove skin, clean seeds. Place clean peppers on a plate and add the remaining olive oil.
TIP: Use 1-2 fresh red peppers to add a taste of colour.