Buy Fresh Halal Topside Beef Online with London Grocery!
How to Select Best Halal Topside Beef?
One of the very first things to look for when selecting topside beef steak is whether the beef comes from a cow that was pasture raised. Pasture raised cows are those which have spent the majority of their lives on green pastures rather than being confined indoors. Cows that have been pasture raised have, on average, a much more naturally nutritious grass based diet and lived lives that are happier and less stressful.
How to Store Fresh Topside Beef?
You can store it with paper wrap/plastic bag or tray for 1-2 days in fridge and 6-12 months in freezer.
What are Topside Beef's Health Benefits?
If you’re looking to increase your intake of various minerals, then beef is one of the best options to consider. First of all, beef is relatively nutrient-dense in minerals. Beef provides more than half of the day’s recommended amount of selenium and zinc. Many people have deficiency issues with some of these minerals. So, the nutritional value of beef can help fight prevalent global deficiencies in iron, magnesium, and zinc.
What's the Best Recipe For Topside Beef?
Herb Crusted Topside Roast
- 1.2 kg topside roast
- 12 French shallots, peeled, halved
- 3 large carrots, peeled, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs (thyme, rosemary, oregano), finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) beef stock
- 1/2 cup (125ml) red wine
- 800g potatoes, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 20g butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup full-cream milk
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- Steamed sugar snap peas and pre-made gravy, to serve
- Preheat oven to 240°C (220° fan-forced).
- Arrange shallots and carrots in a large roasting pan. In a small bowl combine oil, garlic, mustard and herbs. Season, stir to combine and spread over beef. Place beef on top of vegetables and pour stock and wine around the base.
- Place beef in oven and reduce heat immediately to 200°C (180° fan-forced). Roast in oven for 45 to 60 minutes, or until cooked to your liking, covering top of roast with foil if over browning. Remove roast from oven, set beef aside on a tray and cover with foil. Rest for 15 minutes. Return vegetables to oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and return potatoes to saucepan. Season. Mash with butter and milk until smooth. Stir through parmesan.
- Slice beef and serve with shallots, carrots, parmesan mash, sugar snaps and gravy.
Our Grass Fed Scottish Topside Beef is a halal product. View Halal Meat Certificate information.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1) Which parts of the UK do you deliver?
Thanks to our strong carrier network, we are able to deliver to all regions of the UK including the British Isles.
2) What is your delivery windows?
We deliver 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. You can select your preferred delivery date at cart page. For London, delivery windows is between 14:00-20:00pm, for rest of the UK, delivery windows is 08:00am-13:00pm
3) How much is the delivery fee?
We provide FREE DELIVERY for all orders within the UK!
4) Do you have minimum order fee?
In order to keep our transportation costs manageable, our minimum order amount is £40.
5) Do you deliver to EU and Scandinavian countries?
Yes, we ship to out of the UK through our carrier partner DHL. We offer guaranteed next day shipping before 10:00am to EU and Scandinavian countries including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our delivery fee for this region is £14.99. Please note that due to changing customs rules after Brexit, some countries might ask additional customs tax, please contact with us if you are unsure about customs policy.
6) How do you ensure the freshness of the products during transport?
Our cold chain logistics technology and process allows for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive goods and products along the supply chain. We use special temperature-controlled food grade boxes which keep the products in chilled condition up to 48 hours. Thanks to our food engineering team's studies that relies heavily on science to evaluate and accommodate for the link between temperature and perishability, we have 99.5% success rate for delivering the chilled food in perfect condition. Our current studies are aiming to improve this even further by the end of 2021.
7) Can I change my delivery date or products in my order later?
Yes, we are very flexible with order changes including delivery date or items purchased, you just need to drop us a note through email@example.com regarding to changes you like and we'll be on it.
8) Can I give specific instructions for my order?
Yes, if you notify us at least 24 hours prior to your delivery then we can execute your requests. Some of these special instructions might be, creating a personalized tropical fruits basket for wedding/birthday parties, butchering your whole lamb into preferred cuts or descaling and cleaning your fish and seafood orders. Our specialized food engineers, butcher and fish monger experts will do their best to meet your requirements. We strongly recommend you to use notes section at check-out for submitting your special order requests.
If you have any other questions, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
***Disclaimer: London Grocery reserves rights to change the operations planning procedures which might have a reflection on preferred delivery dates in case of unexpected circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.